GETTING YOUR VIDEO POSTED
Because videos are often too large to email, the best way to deliver a file is to save it on the OneDrive and share with your marketing coordinator or drop it off on a flash drive.
A podcast of this information is also available on the university YouTube Channel Check out our "How Do I" video on our YouTube channel.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTING
Before you start a video project, be sure to talk with your marketing coordinator for tips, suggestions, and assistance.
- Video content should be of general interest
- Video needs to be at least 852x480. Higher quality is preferred. If possible aim for 1920x1080
- Audio quality is at least as important as your video quality. Audio should be clear. Avoid using the camera microphone. If possible, use a lapel or other microphone
- Videos should have a semi stable shot
- Video need to have acceptable lighting – no incredibly dark or light videos
- If you use any copyrighted material you must get written permission and give credit where due
- Videos must adhere to YouTube guidelines
- Video must represent the University in a positive manner
- Provide a description with the video
- Videos must pass approval of the University Marketing staff to be posted