Making the decision to pursue your educational goals at Parkside is a big one and navigating the application process can be as well. At the Center for Adult and Returning Students, we are here to support you through the process and to connect you with resources as you apply, organize financial aid, order transcripts, and work your way through the steps of the application process.

Information that fits.

Do you have questions about transferring to UW-Parkside before applying?

Call the Admission’s office to make an appointment with a Transfer Admissions Counselor:

262-595-2355 |  Monday-Friday 8 am-4:30 pm | Thursday 8 am-6 pm

If you have previously attended UW-Parkside, but have not been enrolled for at least the last semester, you will need to reapply to Parkside. Our Re-entry Process page will walk you through the steps.

You might need information about Academic Appeals or SAP.

If you are over the age of 21, you must take the Wisconsin Placement Test in place of ACT/ SAT scores to determine academic readiness. Visit the Placement Testing page, and select “Incoming Student: Testing Needed for Admissions Application” for information on how to register.

Find a vast amount of resources and support from our Veteran Services office.

Stacy Tinholt

Stacy Tinholt, M.S.

Adult Student Enrollment Counselor

UW Extended Campus

Scroll to top